Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One Of The Guys

Sometimes I think, I must be crazy. But other times I realize, I'm just human. That's what I am. I've always had this dream that some guy is going to come into my life a sweep me off my feet. You know, my first love. I'm not talking marriage or anything. What I'm saying is, I always thought at least one person would fall in love with me. At least one person would find me beautiful in everything that I do. One person would wake up every morning, thinking of me. One person would believe that I AM more than just someone to settle for. But that hasn't happened.
What has happened is me falling head over heels for a guy. I sit there and think, finally. Someone who I can at least love and get love back from them. But that hasn't happened. Only I fall head over heals. They like me at first. Tell me I'm amazing and unique and all that. But what really gets me is they always randomly just stop. Suddenly I'm no longer good for them. Suddenly I'm just another face in the crowd. Suddenly, I'm invisible. Everything I've been through with them suddenly doesn't matter. I don't get it. What do I do wrong?
All I can think of is.. I'm just one of the guys. I've always been told that. Every man who I start to like or something will ask me to hang out, I get all excited. But it's literally hanging out. They never want more. And when they do want more, it's just sex. I have big boobs there for everyone wants sex from me. I'm one of the guys that it's cool to sleep with. But I am SO sick of it. Yes, I love football, WWE, getting messy, video games, eating with my fingers, going hiking, working out, man-hoodies, mens pj's, mens boxers.. But all this. It's just who I am. I'm a huge pervert. I'm a sarcastic asshole. I burp and fart and not care. I'm not going to change who I am. But, why is it so hard for a guy to love me, for all of that.
I've come to deal with the whole "one of the guys" thing. But, I just want one guy.. ONE GUY to love me. Or at least like me a whole lot. I want to feel like I can be myself and still have a guy want to be with me. So I don't wear dresses or skirts or heels. I don't have manners. I hate shopping. I don't wear any makeup. You'd think guys would want a change from your average or stereotypical woman. But no. They want more of them. So I wonder.
Will I ever find someone to love me? Or am I doomed to always and forever me "one of the guys"? I just hope someday, sometime, someone out there can love me for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment