Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Future

So as I sit here typing this I'm listening to awfully sad music so excuse the overly depressing blah blah blah. Anyways, I have two large fears. One is death because I like to question everything. I can't believe in god, where's the proof? I can't believe in The Big Bang Theory (amazing tv show by the way) because where did the matter come from originally? I don't know enough about other religions to question them, so we're leaving it at that. Point is, I'm clueless as to what happens after death and that scares me shitless. I don't want to just rot in the ground forever. Life's too precious.
My second fear is the future. I don't know what's to come of it. Here's the future I wish to have:
1.) I want to get my Bachelors and possibly Masters from NCSU in psychology. I know I'm getting my Masters.. just not sure if it'll be continued at NCSU. I have no idea if I'll get accepted into NCSU. I mean I'm a B student at best. What if I don't get accepted to my dream college? I know there's other colleges that will be just as good.. But I want at least one dream to come true. What if the people of NCSU don't like me though and I become an outcast and a loner? I mean, I'm sort of used to that but not COMPLETELY outcasted and completely alone. I don't want that to happen, you know?
2.) As I stated above I want my degree to be in psychology. What if I can't find a job off of that? I can't have my dream job straight out of college.. I need to work towards it. I don't wanna be stuck working at the damn pizza shop the rest of my life. I don't want to be doing something I hate. I want to do what I love.
3.) My dream job is to be a psychologist for LGBTQ youth. I want to do it out of an office in my home. If I can get a degree in psychology that shouldn't be a problem. Except, the job before this one I need to save up for the money to by a house with office space that I can use for my clients. I also want to be a stay at home mom. So I'd need a Nanny to help me out while I work with my patients. Also a load of money. Thing is, if I don't become well known, I can't make that kind of money. What if people don't like my style? What if I only have like one or two patients? I can't afford any of that then.
4.) I want children, so very badly. I want to have two of my own and adopt a third child. I need to be financially stable because I want them to have the life I've never had. I want them to have a father and mother who love them uncontrolably and will never leave their sight.
5.) I want to find love. Everyone does. No need for an explination here of why am frightened about this. Just don't want to go through life alone. I've never been in love, but I want to feel it's magic. And I want it to be life long.
I'm just so scared I won't get anything I want. So scared that I can't do this. So scared I don't have it on me. Guess we'll wait and see if I can make it, won't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment